World’s worst Easter Bunny photos

Yes, I’m a day late, but I really wanted to put together this collection of the scariest Easter bunnies, and forgot to do it before Easter, so here you go.

I’d done a Sketchy Santa post a few years back, about the worst Santa photos on record.

And I’m glad to see there’s such a history for Easter too. Enjoy.

Via Tarenga.

Via Tarenga.

NOTE FROM JOHN: Please share our content on social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Google+, Pinterest and beyond. As I explained the other day, when you share our stories, you help bring us visitors, which increases our ad revenue and helps to keep this site alive. Thanks for your help. JOHN

13 Responses to “World’s worst Easter Bunny photos”

1. That video is kind of making me laugh.

2. I think werewolf bunny is my fav!

3. Thom Allen says:

The kids are safe. See the guy in the cowboy hat behind and to the bunny’s left? He has an AK-47 in his pick-up truck. The guy with the jacket on has a concealed carry pistol. The church behind them is hosting a gun show. See? Perfectly safe.

4. The_Fixer says:

Ha! One can only wonder who thought dressing that guy up like an Easter bunny was a good idea.

He looks like he’s one (very short) step away from a meth rehab center.

The guy in the pink union suit looks like he drives an old windowless Ford Econovan with the words “Free Candy” painted crudely on the side…

6. Wascally Wabbik says:

Here is another similar collection:

“17 Incredibly Creepy Easter Bunnies”

Maybe if parents explained to their children that bunnies are herbivores the kids wouldn’t get so freaked out.

“As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly…”

;-)

8. 4th Turning says:

This is apparently an event that the mega-fundamentalist churches cotton to?
    All I could think of was the deafening noise on tiny eardrums…
    And the weekly “incoming” on MASH all those many yrs.

9. The_Fixer says:

Who would think that is a good idea?

Jeez! In addition to being a rather sterile way to dispense candy, it certainly had to be frightening, or at least bewildering, affair for the kids attending. It’s a rather perverse mutation of the whole Easter Bunny hiding eggs tradition. I mean, just dump some eggs from a helicopter?

There’s 27 different kinds of wrong going on there.

10. The_Fixer says:

A couple of these are scary, and that’s coming from an adult point of view.

The guy in the pink barely-a-costume with the flopped-over bunny ear is one I would freak out about, whether I was a child or a parent. And then there’s the evil-looking bunny sitting on the white chair with the smiling little girl on his or her lap.

You wonder what is running through the minds of the people who set these things up. Seems like some kind of psychological torture for kids. Perhaps they need to screen these people a little better…

And here I thought the Donnie Darko rabbit was scary…

12. 4th Turning says:

These are called cluster bombs in syria, cambodia, laos, vietnam, etc.

13. THEferd says:

Terrified child, while parent smiles and laughs. How ’bout letting a man in a werewolf suit jump out and scare the kid? You don’t enjoy scaring your kids, do you?