If Google were a guy (video)

From the College Humor guys, a look at what life would be like if Google were a real person.

And the subjunctive never existed.

google-guy

NOTE FROM JOHN: I know I say this a lot, but I’m not kidding, we need your help sharing our content on social media if we’re going to keep AMERICAblog alive. Please share our stories, which brings us visitors, and helps us earn more ad revenue.” Thanks for your help. JOHN

22 Responses to “If Google were a guy (video)”

1. Rolling stone says:

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had.
    Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474
    this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was
    bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to
    tech tab for work detail

✒✒✒✒✒✒ JOBS7000.COM

==================================

2. josuectompkins says:

my best
    friend’s mother-in-law makes $83 every hour on the computer . She has been
    laid off for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $14886 just working on
    the computer for a few hours. more info here WWW.jObspup.ℂ­OM

3. angelitawnord says:

Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this – 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail

✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒✒ Jobs7000.com

====================================

4. barbarampons says:

Peyton . true that Jessica `s blurb is shocking, last
    monday I got a gorgeous Peugeot 205 GTi after having earned $6860 this past 4
    weeks an would you believe ten-k this past-month . with-out a doubt this is the
    easiest-job I’ve ever had . I actually started six months/ago and pretty much
    immediately started to bring in minimum $84… p/h . Read More Here C­a­s­h­f­i­g­.­C­O­M­

5. gailimann says:

weeks an would you believe ten-k this past-month . with-out a doubt this is the
    easiest-job I’ve ever had . I actually started six months/ago and pretty much

8. carolynggarcia says:

as Thelma
    explained I cannot believe that a stay at home mom can make $7420 in four weeks
    on the internet . more info here C­a­s­h­f­i­g­.­C­O­M­

9. LOL don’t call early for breakfast :)

10. doug105 says:

Here is the truth about the diet’s of herbivores PETA doesn’t want you to know.

11. zerosumgame0005 says:

to me yes, if only barely

The NSA guy was genius. But I laughed out loud over Siri.

Woman: “Show me pictures of the Serengeti.”
    Siri: “Show me pictures of spaghetti.”
    Google guy: “That’s not what she said!”

Microsquishy, which owns Bing, is better?

The NSA guy was a smart touch. And the subjunctive is dead. But that’s okay, very little of the research is academically verified anyhow.

15. zerosumgame0005 says:

well I choose to use Bing and it works well for me, google sucks as a company

16. Krusher says:

I was going to say, I trust your judgment and anyway I’m too lazy to google it, so thanks for doing it for me. This really is a full-service blog!

17. You can check it out, I just didn’t find it funny. And I tend to screen every video I post here, I don’t just post things because they “look” interesting – they have to “be” interesting :)

18. Krusher says:

Well, all righty then! ‘Nuff said.

19. I didn’t like part 1 :)

20. Krusher says:

I don’t see part 1.

21. Max_1 says:

I love they put the NSA in!