Russian baby has adorable nonsensical conversation with her dad (video)

Not ever having been a parent, but having had lots of nieces and nephews, I’m suspecting that this adorable Russian little girl, who has to be around 1 years of age, is mimicking her father (I think).

It’s really quite cute.

baby-talking-father

Any parents out there know – in baby-land is this an actual conversation, a game, or what?

I think she’s saying, “This is a huge mistake, get the F out of Crimea!”

(I’m told that in order to better see my Facebook posts in your feed, you need to “follow” me.)

10 Responses to “Russian baby has adorable nonsensical conversation with her dad (video)”

1. iknew it says:

The reason you didn’t hear “mama” or “daddy” is because they are speaking Russian!

2. Tatts says:

Those parents are idiots. They had a perfect opportunity to teach that little girl to speak, and all they did was blabber nonsense syllables at her. She’s never going to learn to speak proper English that way. What a pair of dopes. Jeez!

3. LanceThruster says:

We will bury you!

4. HelenRainier says:

Oh, how cute!

5. More Dad!

She’s remarkable emphatic (opinionated?) and I love that she initiates some of the exchanges. What great parents!

7. 2karmanot says:

“No Daddy you are wrong, Putin IS an assh*le.”

My little sister and I used to have these ‘conversations’ before she was pre-verbal. It was a game we played.

I’m pretty sure we both knew we were just messing around, because after about 10 minutes, we inevitably devolved into helpless giggles.

9. judybrowni says:

Yup, babies know what they’re trying to say, and understand language before they can speak it (babies have been taught to communicate in sign language as early as 10 months old.)
    However, they start with imitating the sounds adults and children make (and I’ve seen my nieces and nephews be frustrated when we don’t understand those sounds.)

10. Island In The Sky says:

The girl is saying: “I hate Putin so much, he can eat my messy diaper! Pussy Riot!!”